Sep 29, 2014

Villa Catalana Cellars

Two weeks ago, I had the pleasure of exploring the Willamette Valley with Travel Oregon. We had three glorious days of biking (so out of my element!) and endless amounts of wine and food (ahh, much more my element). On our last day, we had a beautiful lunch at the Villa Catalana Cellars, a winery just a half hour or so south of Portland. The site is also home to a number of rare plants and the Romanesque architecture transports you to some bucolic European countryside. It's hard not to be completely charmed by the ponds, olive trees, gardens, and the dreamy owner Burl Mostul – as always, I'll have to let the photos do most of the talking for me.












Villa Catalana Cellars
11900 S Criteser Rd
Oregon City, OR 97045

11 comments :

  1. Love the crispness of your photos! :-)
    www.jchung.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful place! Wonderful images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tones of your photos are so peaceful, this place is beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful and peaceful. Thank you for sharing!

    www.seemccarthyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like the ideal place to live year round :)

    http://lovecompassionatelee.squarespace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A villa catalana in Oregon, curiosity!!! Greetings from Seville (Spain).
    http://openingwindowsculture.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read your post and I really enjoyed it. After read your precious post I am curious to see these places. All pictures of your trip are fabulous. I am really grateful for this valuable post and lovely pics and i want Costa Brava vacation rental tell me more about this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. A very good resource for everybody that wants to read a good blog.


    Location vacances en Espagne

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete